Gregory is licensed with the state of Florida after getting an introduction to the industry by doing make-up and hair at the Dennis Birt Salon in the same location.
When it comes to providing expert Beauty Salon services, nothing takes the place of experience. Gregory began working in Beauty Salon industry 30 years ago and started Gregory’s Salon, now Salon GW, in 1993.
One of the Salon’s goals is to provide their Pinellas County clients with professional and affordable salon services.The result, one of the most successful Beauty Salon in Dunedin!
What do their customers think?
One fan of the company publicly wrote, “Love Salon GW! It’s a beautiful place with a very peaceful and welcoming atmosphere. Mia is amazing! She is so talented and takes care of everyone in my family.”
Another fan of GWs publicly wrote, “My partner and I have been getting our hair cut and colored with Andi at GW for 2+ years now. She, like everyone else at the salon, is extremely knowledgeable, professional, and courteous. The environment at the salon is very warm and welcoming. Always.”
Business owners take risks and often work long, exhaustive hours to service their clients. There are freedoms in owning a business, but these freedoms come at a cost. Rarely acknowledged are business owners like Gregory Brady that employ people and ensure their staff are paid continuously. Sure, people earn their wages through their time, hard work and skills, but let’s take a moment and thank Gregory for having and continuing the business ownership game that allows people an opportunity to produce and earn those wages.
Need salon service? Give Salon GW an opportunity by visiting them at 351 Main Street, Dunedin or by calling them at (727) 733-6450 .
In addition to running a successful Beauty Salon business, Gregory supports local schools in an advisory capacity, the Downtown Merchant’s Association and many other opportunities that have helped expand Dunedin.
Here are some other fun facts found on the salon’s website:
- “Wearable Art “ Hair and Make-up Team for all over 14 Years for the Dunedin Fine Art Center
- Hair and Makeup Team for Fashion Week Tampa Bay
- Editorial work in Bay Magazine, Tampa Bay Magazine, Canadian Life, Brazils’ Elle, Destinations Publications
- On location in the US and abroad for photo shoots and fashion shows
- Touring with several premium hair, skincare and makeup brands for the Premier and American Beauty shows nationwide as a platform artist
- He has trained under the creator and owner of Sebastian International, LOX Extensions and L’Oreal Professional brands.
- Gregory is the one of the founders of the Downtown Dunedin Merchants Association
- A member of the Dunedin Chamber of Commerce since 1993
- Founding chair of the Arts and Cultural Advisory Board for the City of Dunedin
- Current member of the CRA (Community Redevelopment Advisory Committee) for the City of Dunedin – for 20+ Years
- Alumni of the Pinellas Leadership Class of 2007, Served on the Executive Board for 4 years after graduation.
- Member of Human Rights Campaign (HRC) and Equality Florida and Founder of North Pinellas Pride
- Works with different art based charities by hosting a bi -annual fundraising events including Beauty Meets Art, a awareness-raiser for many forms of art.
- Youngest recipient of the Dunedin Historical Society’s History Maker Award.
So from the staff of Local Search Force that runs the County Advisory Board…
Gregory Brady, you are highly commended for your service to the residents of Pinellas County, for having and maintaining a business that adds to the financial well-being of Florida and for your willingness to participate in social betterment activities.
Well done Gregory Brady!
The world can use more good news!
If you are or know a business owners that wants to expand and would appreciate a Spotlight, please contact Local Search Force at 727.888.5358 or visit us on the web by clicking HERE.